Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm a lemming

"If all your friends jumped off a cliff would you?" Generally you are suppose to answer no that you wouldn't but let's be real, hell ya I would otherwise I would be bored because all the cool people are gone. So here I am, a lemming following my friends into the blogging zone.

Katie blogs on random things, which are funny but not the kind of experiences that I have these days. Joanna blogs on wedding prep, which I have already gone through. So what do I blog about? I can blog about being married for almost 4 years, having 2 crazy dogs and a baby that's almost 15 months old. Nothing crazy happens in my life these days. I'm just a 26 year old with a mortgage, who works too much and has awesome friends and family. I am sure though in the clutter that is my everyday life I can find something that will entertain the masses. Guess we will have to wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. Good writing Amanda. A lot of people have blogs but not everyone has your perspective. I'll be looking forward to what you have to say, and definitely for future updates! - Charles

    ReplyDelete